Support Biological Sciences
Donations can help to support our programs. Your giving to Biology can...
- Attract and Recruit Distinguished Faculty,
- Provide Scholarships for Deserving Students,
- Enhance our Seminar Series,
- Increase Undergraduate Research Participation,
- Enrich Student Experiences,
- Support Major New Initiatives,
- Purchase or Enhance Teaching and Research Technology.
Endowments provide the earnings from investments. You can create an endowment to ...
- Support Distinguished Faculty,
- Provide Undergraduate or Graduate Scholarships,
- Support a Lecture or Seminar Series,
- Enhance Education and Research in a Program.
To further discuss your Giving options or to consider major donations, you can contact ...
Donations are processed through the University at Albany Foundation and are fully tax deductible. You can give now by ...
- Using the On-Line donation form
- Mailing a check to: University at Albany Foundation, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12222
To specify gifts for the Department of Biological Sciences, the designation can be indicated in the Memo portion of the check, in an accompanying letter, or in the Comments field of the online form.