If you are a current UAlbany student:
- During the Fall semester of your sophomore year, apply for acceptance to the Bioinstrumentation major/minor program by filling out and submitting the program application (available here).
If you are a prospective transfer student:
- Apply for acceptance to UAlbany as a transfer student. Instructions available here.
- Apply for acceptance to the Bioinstrumentation major/minor by filling out and submitting the program application (available here).
Transfer students are encouraged to submit your application for the Bioinstrumentation program at the same time as you apply for admission to the University.
Completed Bioinstrumentation program applications can be submitted to:
- Dr. John Tine
- Bioinstrumentation Program
- University at Albany, SUNY
- Cancer Research Center
- East Campus, CRC 342C
- 1 Discovery Drive
- Rensselaer, NY 12144
Decisions on program applications will be made starting in January, and then considered on a rolling basis until all program slots are filled.