Help Support the Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
Why support the Department?
In times of dwindling State resources, support from alumni and friends becomes increasingly important to provide us with resources to strengthen valuable ongoing programs and to identify and develop new priorities. Recruiting and retaining the best students and faculty and providing innovative learning opportunities are key to our future success. Your gift to the Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences is an investment in that future.
Donations can help to support our programs. Your giving to Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences can:
- Attract and Recruit Distinguished Faculty,
- Enhance our Seminar Series,
- Increase Undergraduate Research Participation,
- Enrich Student Experiences,
- Create Undergraduate Student Scholarships,
- Support New Initiatives,
- Purchase or Enhance Teaching Technology.
One thing we'd like to do is refurbish the library to make it a more welcome meeting room for informal discussions.
To further discuss your Giving options or to consider major donations, you can contact:
Your involvement in the life of the Department through giving is welcomed and appreciated.
Donations are processed through the University at Albany Foundation and are fully tax deductible. You can give now by ...
- Using the On-Line donation form
- Mailing a check to: University at Albany Foundation, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12222
To specify gifts for the Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences, the designation can be indicated in the Memo portion of the check, in an accompanying letter, or in the Comments field of the online form.