Award Management Services
(Formerly known as Sponsored Funds Financial Management)
Award Management Services provides post-award administration and financial compliance for Research Foundation awards by the University at Albany. Our innovative team of administrative professionals is dedicated to the delivery of seamless service in support of our research community.
The office serves the University in the following areas:
- Review of grant expenditures to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, University and Research Foundation policies.
- Procurement of goods and services on Research Foundation awards
- Payment of vendor invoices
- Financial reporting and billing to sponsors
- Deposits to Research Foundation multiple sponsor accounts
- Distribution of payroll charges, release time appointments, and documentation of cost sharing
- Distribution of effort reports
- Security access to the Research Foundation Business Systems
Page last updated on 4/7/16