The University at Albany Alumni Association relies on UAlbany alumni living in
all points of the world to help keep alumni connected to each other and UAlbany. Regional Chapters and volunteers help spread the UAlbany pride and spirit to
hundreds of alumni each year for fun, networking, continuing education and support of the University's goals and activities.
In locations where chapters are not established, alumni may become regional volunteers to serve as liaisons between the Alumni Office and area alumni.
What is a Regional Volunteer?
Regional Volunteers are local alumni contacts in an area.
- Act as a central contact for alumni, parents, prospective students,
new graduates, and the UAAA.
- Serve as a university ambassador at events determined by the
University (faculty visits, presidential visits).
- Plan the occasional informal event (book readings, viewing parties).
- Assist in determining a location for a University event in their region.
- Distribute promotional emails inviting people to attend upcoming
event in their area.
- Assist alumni relocating to their area.
Please contact your Regional Volunteer and let them know you
are their neighbor!
To join our team of UAlbany Regional Volunteers contact Carmelina Morrison.
Find the contact in your area by clicking on state below.