Group Tour Request Form
Thank you for your interest in visiting UAlbany. Group tours are available on select days at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m., when classes are in session. We offer a one hour tour of our Uptown Campus that allows students to visit a classroom, sample suite, dining hall, and other facilities.
Please note: by completing the Group Tour Request Form below, you are only submitting a request. This form does not guarantee availability of the date and time requested. After submission, our Tour Coordinator will contact you directly to schedule and confirm your visit.
- You must be on time for your visit.
- If you arrive late we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your group.
- If something comes up on the day of your visit, please contact our Tour Coordinator at (518) 956-8202 or email@example.com.
- You must submit a completed group roster to receive your tour.
- Please include: students' names, email addresses, home addresses, and year of high school graduation.
- This roster may be submitted electronically prior to your visit or can be given to one of the Tour Guides upon your arrival.
- A template roster will be provided in your confirmation email.
- The bus(es) cannot stand idle in Collins Circle.
- After drop-off, buses should park in the back of the Dutch Quad Gold parking lot.
- They can return to Collins Circle no more than 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- If any changes occur or you need to cancel the visit, you must contact our Tour Coordinator at (518) 956-8202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All students must remain with your group throughout the visit.
- Adult supervisors must remain with the group at all times.
- Adult supervisors will be held responsible for the behavior of their students.
* Denotes a required field