Congratulations on your acceptance to the University at Albany!
We look forward to welcoming you to our community. Here are your next steps:
1. Applying for need-based financial aid? Don't forget to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible using UAlbany's code (002835). For details, see our financial aid pages.
2. We invite you to schedule a visit to campus or attend one of our accepted student open houses. It's the best way to discover our exceptional facilities and meet some of the dynamic, talented people who call UAlbany home.
3. Submit applications for any of the following unique academic opportunities: 3+3 Law or Honors College, if interested.
4. To reserve your place in the entering class, please submit your $150 enrollment deposit as soon as possible, but no later than May 1. You may pay online using a credit card or mail or fax your payment directly to the Office of Student Accounts.
5. Shortly after May 1, you will receive information directing you to our Welcome Website, which contains important information about residential life, orientation, advising, registration, and more.
Questions? Please contact us. We look forward to seeing you on campus!